If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (817) 596-8714

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Electrical Fire

It doesn't get much more shocking than this... literally.  Electrical fires are so dangerous because they can go undetected for a period of time.  When they start behind the drywall, the fire begins with burning the insulation which eventually translates to the inside of the drywall, and then the fire becomes evident when it begins to show on the outside of the drywall.  This is exactly what happened in this house.  The homeowner noticed a strange smell but couldn't locate it until it began rapidly consuming the drywall.  The electrical shortage began in the ceiling but managed to affect the insulation all the way down the walls.  If you have experienced an electrical fire in your home or business and are in need of a crew to clean it up, SERVPRO of Parker and Northeast Hood Counties is here to help!  Call us at 817-596-8714.